national day celebration
artemis = winners
NICE.
haha this monosyllabic word sums it all up. some random thoughts ahead that might not link coherently. the occasion today triggered flashbacks of scenes from exactly one year ago. to every member of 4PURITY '05, wherever you all are right now:
Whenever I am feeling low
I look around me and I know
There's a place that will stay within me
Wherever I may choose to go
I will always recall the city
Know every street and shore
Sail down the river which brings us life
Winding through my Singapore
This is home truly, where I know I must be
Where my dreams wait for me, where that river always flows
This is home surely, as my senses tell me
This is where I won't be alone, for this is where I know it's home
mmm. 2nd week since weights programme at the gym officially resumed. every session leaves me thinking alot.. sometimes i subconsciously marvel at the willpower the six of us possess. indeed, we're HCANOE girls for a reason. (: miss the atmosphere and lively chatter of close to twenty girls in the gym together though. but our little heart-to-heart is very much treasured, nonetheless.
and then. toying with the idea of love, crushes and infatuations. haha. whims, sighs and delirium. ohwell.
dont know if you'll read this maine, but thanks, for being the girlfriend you are (:
/ And there's no mountain too high no river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide
But I love you until the end of time

<< Home